Exam18 ICSE MCQs Maths Final Revision for Class 10 (Book, 2 Question & Answer Booklets, Online Mock Test)
Based on the new ICSE exam pattern for Class 10 this year, the board exams will now be held in two phases – MCQ based questions Exam in November 2021 and Subjective Questions in March/April 2022. Exam18 is the first publisher to design practice books following this new exam pattern.
What’s included in this book?
- Largest collection of Multiple-choice Questions
- Question & Answer Booklets (2 Nos.) included as per Final ICSE Semester 1 Exam Pattern
- Complete Revision of Syllabus
- Answer Keys given at the back of book
MCQs included in every chapter of Maths (As Per Semester 1 Syllabus)
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) – 60 Questions
- Banking – 50 Questions
- Linear In-equations – 50 Questions
- Quadratic Equations in one Variable – 50 Questions
- Ratio & Proportion – 59 Questions
- Factorization of Polynomials – 50 Questions
- Matrices – 50 Questions
- Arithmetic Progression – 50 Questions
- Similarity – 50 Questions
Also included with this book
- 2 Practice Tests (Question & Answer Booklets) of 40 marks each for revision as per new ICSE Semester 1 Exam Format. Answer Keys given in the book.
- 1 Online Mock MCQ Test of Maths for self-assessment.
★Online Practice Test Included★
This book includes access to ONLINE Timer-based Practice MCQ Tests for this subject, due to popular demand from Teachers and Parents. Information on how to register and take the test will be provided inside the book.
Previews from this book
Customers also considered
About the Author
November 2021 Edition
ICSE Class 10 (Semester I)
|Type of Material||
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Didn't like the book? Return it to us and get your money back. We have a hassle-free return process.
This book has shown considerable improvement in scores of students who have studied from this book.