ICSE English Treasure Trove Poems Workbook & Study Guide - As Per Latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of ICSE 9th & 10th
This Treasure Trove study guide includes simplified explanations and important questions & answers to all poems in the book. Students currently in ICSE Class 9 or 10 who face difficulty in learning the poems in Treasure Trove and answering questions properly should learn and revise from this exclusive book by Mrs. Madhuri Shukla, a Senior ICSE English Teacher and ex-Board Examiner.
This Treasure Trove Poems Study Guide Includes
- Explanation of all poems in Treasure Trove in simplified English that any ICSE student can easily understand.
Important questions and answers with tips by Author on how to write good answers in your English Literature exam.
- Literary devices used in the poem. These are occasionally asked in the ICSE Board exam, but definitely helpful to impress your examiner.
List of Poems Covered in this book
- The Heart of a Tree
- The Cold Within
- The Bangle Sellers
- After Blenheim
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- The Patriot
- Abou Ben Adhem
- Nine Gold Medals
How these revision notes of Treasure Trove collection different from other workbooks/study guides in the market?
- The content of this book is written by a Senior ICSE English Teacher, Madhuri Shukla. She brings over 30+ years of experience in preparing ICSE students for success in Board Exams.
- These revision notes cover everything in treasure trove collection of poems – from explanation of every poem to extract-based questions and answers. You need not refer any other material after reading this book.
- This Treasure Trove guide has helped ICSE students in the past score up to 99 marks in ICSE English Literature Board Exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this book suitable for ICSE Class 9 students as well?
Yes, since the Treasure trove collection is part of ICSE Class 9 syllabus, students of Class 9 are welcome to purchase this material.
Does this Treasure Trove Poems guide follow latest ICSE syllabus?
This book strictly follows the latest ICSE syllabus and exam marking pattern.