Best Reference Books for ICSE Class 10 Physics
Physics is that arm of the very vast subject of science that is concerned with the characteristics and interactions of space, time, matter, and energy. Physics is often referred to as the study of everything. The world would never be functioning the way we see it today without Physics. The study of the properties of matter, energy, and their mutual relationship also falls under the subject of Physics.
Physics is a very important subject in ICSE Class 10. It includes many things such as Physics theory, give reasoning, diagrams, formulas, numerical problems etc.
Topics included in ICSE Class 10 Physics are:
- Force, Work, Energy and Power
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Modern Physics
Many ICSE Students fail to score good marks in Physics, even though the subject is very scoring. How you study Physics is very important and in this post we list the best study guides of Physics for ICSE Class 10.
Exam18 ICSE Class 10 Physics Master Numerical Problems – Formulae, Useful Tips, Symbols & Units, Solved Numerical Problems
MRP: Rs. 499.00 (discount may be available)
Solving numerical problems in Physics is one of the biggest nightmares of ICSE Class 10 students.
This exclusive Physics study guide covers important formulas, necessary concepts, and many numerical problems that will teach you how to solve practically any numerical question in your ICSE class 10 Physics exam.
This book has helped thousands of ICSE class 10 students in the past master the physics fundamental concepts well and gains confidence in solving numerical problems in their ICSE class 10 Board exams. The book strictly follows ICSE 2022.
For every chapter, the following is covered
✔ Important Formulas
✔ Symbols & Units
✔ Points to Remember
✔ Numerical Problems with detailed answers
How to buy Exam18 Master ICSE Class 10 Physics Numericals?
Exam18 ICSE Class 10 Physics Super Notes Workbook
MRP: Rs. 600.00 (discount may be available)
Complete theory revision of Physics. Long/Short answers, objectives, diagrams etc. for all topics are included in this book. The concepts are explained clearly with appropriate questions and answers for all-round preparations.
What is included in ICSE Class 10 Physics Super Notes?
- Things you must learn in every topic
- Important Questions & Answers
- Important Questions & Answers in previous years ICSE class 10 physics board exam papers
- Give Reason Based Questions & Answers
- Diagram Based Questions & Answers
- Fill in the Blanks
- Multiple Choice Questions
- True/False based questions
- Three Sample Practice Question Papers for self-evaluation
How to buy Exam18 ICSE Class 10 Physics Super Notes Workbook?
Exam18 ICSE Class 10 Physics Fully Solved Sample papers (10 Sample Papers, 5 Self Assessment Papers)
Author: Jyoti Pahwani
MRP: Rs. 500.00 (discount may be available)
Included in this book:
- 10 Sample Papers with Detailed Solutions
- 5 Self-Assessment Papers with Answer keys and hints
- Quick Tips for ICSE Physics Board Exam
- Progress Tracking Sheet
How are Exam18 Class 10 Sample Papers books better than other old ICSE publishers?
- The questions covered in these sample papers are a mix of:
- Twisted and smart questions asked in Prelim exam of reputed ICSE schools.
- Important questions in previous years’ ICSE Board exams.
- Concept-clarifying questions.
- Entire syllabus covered with special emphasis on important topics.
- Self-assessment papers provided with answer keys and hints.
- Question papers set by distinguished Authors who are full-time ICSE Teachers having extensive experience of student’s weak spots and complex topics.
- Minimum repetition of questions.
How to buy Exam18 ICSE Class 10 Solved Physics Sample Papers Book?
ICSE Class 10 Physics Give Reason Guide- Strengthen Fundamental Concepts, Practice Q&A
MRP: Rs. 400.00
Strengthen your Physics fundamentals and concepts with Master Physics Give Reason guide. This book is specially targeted towards students who want to better understand the concepts of Physics in ICSE Class 10 and score well in their ICSE exam. With this study guide, you can grasp challenging concepts in very simple and easy language through the help of diagrams, charts, etc.
This book covers all the chapters as per the latest syllabus of ICSE Class 10 Physics. All the questions in this book are accompanied by comprehensive reasoning, diagrams, and sketches that make it easier for students to review their progress and further understand the topics in depth.
The explanations provided in this book by the Author push students to find solutions to challenging questions in a more thoughtful manner.
Reasons why every ICSE Class 10 Student must have this book
1. This book is written by Senior ICSE Science Teacher, Dr. Akshata Tandon. With years of teaching experience, she knows where students go wrong and have designed this book to help students learn the subject interactively and score better.
2.Unique content and easy explanations to help students really understand the concepts without the need of rot-learning
3. Designed for year-long learning and revisions. Now is the right time to get this book and start learning.
As per the Author’s recommendation, students must go through this book immediately after reading a chapter in the Physics textbook. It will help them revise and better understand the concepts.
How to buy Exam18 ICSE Class 10 Physics Give Reason Guide?
Together with ICSE Class 10 Physics Guide
Publisher: Rachna Sagar Private Limited
MRP: Rs. 325.00 (discount may be available)
The book comprises twelve chapters.
- Every chapter opens with the Chapter at a Glance followed by the condensed version which comprises important terms and concepts including definitions and explanations (wherever required) to enable students to have a quick and thorough revision of the Chapter the condensed version is followed by solved questions (created questions) including previous Years question.
- Internal Assessment of 20 marks has been separated to provide the format of practical work. Finally, I would like to thank the publishers for their cooperation and help and My Family members for their support and patience. The book comprises twelve chapters.
- Every chapter opens with the Chapter at a Glance followed by the condensed version which comprises important terms and concepts including definitions and explanations (wherever required) to enable students to have a quick and thorough revision of the Chapter the condensed version is followed by solved questions (created questions) including previous Years question. Internal Assessment of 20 marks has been separated to provide the format of practical work.
- Finally, I would like to thank the publishers for their cooperation and help and My Family members for their support and patience.
How to buy Together with ICSE Class 10 Physics Study Material?
Evergreen ICSE Class 10 Self Study In Physics
Publisher: Evergreen publication
MRP: Rs. 320.00 (discount may be available)
ICSE Self-Study in Physics for Class 10 is a book for students who are preparing for the ICSE examination. It is based on the latest syllabus released by the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations.
The Evergreen Physics Self Study book includes
- A pointwise brief review of each chapter’s
- important formulae, definitions, and results at the beginning of each chapter.
- Specially designed ‘Chapter Test’, Large number of typical model questions, Internal assessment Practical Work, Self-practice Model
- Test Papers and Latest ICSE Examination Question Paper (Solved) are also included.
How to buy Evergreen ICSE Class 10 Self Study In Physics?
Oswaal ICSE Class 10 Pullout Worksheets Chapter wise & Topic wise Physics
Author: Oswaal Editorial Board
Publisher: Oswaal publications
MRP: Rs. 399.00 (discount may be available)
Contains question papers of Physics.
How to buy Oswaal ICSE Class 10 Pullout Worksheets for Physics?
Tips for ICSE Class 10 Physics board Examination:
- Don’t cram the topics. Understand them.
- Learn the formulas very well and solve at least 10 numerical based on each type of formula.
- Only 3 derivations are there in the syllabus- Work energy theorem, the efficiency of machine, and energy conservation in a freely falling body. That’s all. If you do it properly, 4 marks are yours if the question comes.
- Learn the units of the quantities very well. The wrong unit costs 1 mark.
- Don’t dare to leave optics. There are very easy and straightforward questions from the optics part.
- Do the radioactivity chapter very well. It is very simple and has 2–3 questions.
- Force, work, and machine chapters have easy questions and numerical. Little practice beforehand will guarantee your marks in the exams. Definitions are also simple.
- Electricity is the hardest topic. It requires time. Household circuits are the simplest and learn the circuit diagrams from them. Current electricity has lots of formulas. Learn them and then solve the circuit-based questions. 2–3 circuit-based questions are always there. In electromagnetism, do the transformers, AC and DC motors very well. These are the only important topics along with their principles. But learn all the laws and definitions mentioned in the chapter.
- Then is the calorimetry. It is an individual topic. It has a two mark question in the compulsory part which is usually a definition, reason, or simple numerical. Tough question from it is asked in the optional part. Here I will advise you not to attempt it unless you are damn confident of getting it right. If you get an answer in decimals and the decimal is wrong, you will lose 1 mark for sure. Moreover, there is a risk of getting a step wrong. It happens. To avoid this extract in which calorimetey numerical is there.
More helpful resources for Physics in ICSE Class 10
- ICSE Physics Syllabus for 2022 Exam
- ICSE Physics Sample Paper
- ICSE Physics Specimen Paper
- New and popular ICSE Physics study guides for Class 10
- ICSE Physics past year’s board papers
- Board Examiner’s Analysis of ICSE Physics Exam
Do you have any suggestions, comments, or feedback? Feel free to post below in the comments section.